Decorating our home for the holidays is something we all love to do. The inside of our homes is pretty easy, decorated Christmas trees and Mantels, but what about the outside? I’m super excited to be teaming up with The Home Depot for the DIY Workshop in November. We will be building a Lighted Holiday Yard Tree, and you can too!
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Workshops are great for anyone who wants to learn how to take on more of their home projects and upgrades. The Home Depot offers free workshops for do-it-yourselfers of all ages and experience levels. This Lighted Holiday Yard Tree workshop will be held across the country at different store locations, but I will be helping out at the Indianapolis/Castleton store on Corporation Drive (address below). I’d love to meet you, so stop on by!
The holiday DIY Workshop will take place at your local The Home Depot store! Here are the details…
- When: Saturday, November 8 from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Where: The Home Depot Store, Castleton Store #2018, 9320 Corporation Dr. Indianapolis, IN 46256
- Register: Online HERE
In case you don’t live in Indiana, join one of my fellow bloggers…
- Ben Uyeda, Chicago, IL
- Domestically Speaking, Denver, CO
- Sawdust Girl, Charlotte, NC
- Roubinek Reality, Dallas, TX
- A Mom’s Take, Phoenix, AZ
- Décor Adventures, Buffalo, NY
For more inspiration…
- Follow The Home Depot on Twitter or Facebook
- Be inspired by The Home Depot Pinterest Boards
- Learn more on their Apron Blog