Layaway at Walmart for the Holidays
Earlier this week I told you about how Walmart has brought back Layaway for the Holidays! I headed to my local store and shot a little video showing you how easy the process is…
There are a few things to remember…
- There is a $5 service charge and you will need 10% down
- Only Toys, Electronics and Jewelry can be placed on layaway
- No layaway on Black Friday
- All items must be picked up by December 16th.
- No on-line purchases, in-store only
- Watch the video for more details
I know for our family, this will help a lot. As you know, we have three teenage boys. Doug and I have decided to buy them laptops for Christmas, so putting them on layaway will help out tremendously.
Disclosure: This post is part of a campaign I am participating in with the Walmart Moms. Walmart has provided me with compensation for this post. My participation is voluntary and opinions, as always are my own.