Christmas is quickly approaching! Did you know it’s only 48 days away? The kids always love to be involved in the kitchen during the holiday season. Whether they are helping you mix a batch of cookies or maybe decorating them, they always love to help.
Today I have a cute little project that is perfect for the kids to help with. These Reindeer Antlers were inspired from BrightIdeas.com, the Mars brand featuring M&M’s.
All you need are 3 simple ingredients to create these fun Reindeer Antlers. And the kids will gobble up these Christmas Treats.
Kid’s Christmas Treat: Reindeer Antlers
Christmas Treat that the kids will love helping with. Recipe from HoosierHomemade.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 14 antlers
- 1 3/4 cups DOVE® Chocolate
- 3/4 cup M&M’S® Brand MINIS®
- 1 bag pretzel sticks, broken into various sized pieces
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- Remove 3/4 cup red and green M&M’S® Brand MINIS® and set aside for decoration.
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
- Melt the DOVE® Chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir the mixture as it melts. When mixture is shiny and smooth, turn off the heat.
- Once all the chocolate is melted, dip the pretzel pieces one at a time and arrange them on the prepared baking sheet into an antler shape. Place the M&M’S® Brand MINIS® on each antler as it is finished.
- Repeat this same process until all the antlers are finished.
- Let the chocolate cool completely and get firm. You can refrigerate to firm the chocolate more quickly.
- Once firm, remove them from the Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
- If desired, wrap each one in a sheet of cellophane, tied with a ribbon or simply put them on a cookie plate.
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.