Last week I shared our oldest son, Andrew’s bedroom. Even though we have stripped wallpaper before, we were in search of a better and easier way to get this not-so-fun job done.
After reading up on How to strip wallpaper, Doug and I created a video to show you the easiest way we found to strip the wallpaper. And the supplies you will need to get the job done.
If you are having trouble viewing the video, click here to see the written instructions.
Here are the supplies and tools we used…
- Zinsser 2966 Paper Tiger Three Head Wallcovering Scorer
- Zinsser 2976 Paper Tiger Scoring Tool for Wallpaper Removal Triple Head
- Chapin 10000 SureSpray 1/2-Gallon Lawn and Garden Sprayer
- 3 Inch Flex Putty Knife
- Fabric Softener (Any brand, the cheaper the better)
- Can I use this on vinyl wallpaper? Yes
- How much pressure do you put on the tool that you use to make the holes in the wallpaper? Use firm pressure, only enough to penetrate the paper or vinyl
Hope that helps! Let us know if you have questions.