How many times have you searched the house for your gift wrapping supplies? I can’t tell you the hours that I have wasted trying to remember where I put the ribbon, or the tissue paper, or the tags. This Gift Wrapping Kit solves everything! All of your supplies in one place and ready to use. It also makes a great gift for the holidays too!
The options are endless for this Gift Wrapping Kit. Since the Christmas gift giving season is quickly approaching, we added items to use for the holidays. But you could certainly make a kit to use for everyday, or any of the holidays. Or even better, how about 1 for each holiday that you give gifts. And don’t forget a birthday gift wrapping kit too!
The variety of items that you can add to your Gift Wrapping Kit are endless. Here is what we used –
Gift Wrapping Kit Supplies
- Box – we used a photo storage box, any box will work depending on how many items you want to fill
- Plastic Containers – to hold bows, ribbon, tags, decorations, etc. – more on how we made these below
- Paper Bags
- Tissue Paper
- Scissors – we added 2 sizes, I like small ones for curling ribbon
- Decorations – bows, ribbon, tags, etc.
To keep all of the smaller items separated and stored neatly, we used International Delight Creamer bottles. I simply love this idea! It’s simple and easy, and you could certainly recycle the bottles for lots of different items.
Gift Wrapping Supplies Containers
- Remove the label from the International Delight Creamer bottle
- Wash and dry inside and out thoroughly
- Using a sharp craft knife, cut the bottle down to the size you want – we used 2 different sizes of bottles also
- Decorate with ribbon, if you like
- Add contents to bottles
For the container with the curling ribbon, we used the craft knife to make a small hole in the side of the bottle, and threaded the ribbon through for easy access.
Now add all of your items to the box. Depending on the height of the bottles and your contents, add the lid, label it and set it up on a shelf. And you are ready whenever you need to wrap a gift.
For my recipes using International Delight Creamer, head on over to the recipe page!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.