We are kicking our week off with this delicious Fruit Smoothie Recipe. I’ve made lots of smoothies before, but never with freshly squeezed juice. I’ll have to admit, I really don’t eat as good as I should. Most of the time it’s because I’m busy and just don’t take the time.
One of my goals this year is to take better care of myself, which means taking some vitamins and eating better. So when the folks at Centrum asked if I’d like to try the ProNutrients, I agreed. One of the products they sent for me to try, were the ProNutrient Probiotic, that you can mix right into your drink. I also received a cool Cuisinart Juice Extractor, so I whipped up a yummy Fruit Smoothie and added the Probiotic to it.
ProNutrients Probiotic is an unique blended powder containing two of the most scientifically studied probiotics. The individually wrapped packets are designed to ensure the bacteria arrive active and ready to work in the digestive tract.
One of the nice things about smoothies is you can add any fruit you have on hand. I started with a citrus blend of orange and grapefruit, that I juiced in the Cuisinart Juice Extractor, they are so delicious this time of year. Then added a banana and some strawberries I had in the fridge that needed to be used up. A little yogurt and some ice and we were enjoying a Fruit Smoothie with our breakfast.
Save $5 on ProNutrients with a coupon from Centrum, on their Facebook page.
- 2 oranges, freshly squeezed
- 2 grapefruits, freshly squeezed
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- A handful of strawberries, cleaned and cut
- 1 container yogurt, plain or any flavor
- 1 packet ProNutrient Probiotic
- Ice to fill blender, about 2 cups
- Juice oranges and grapefruit, add to blender
- Add banana, strawberries, yogurt and ProNutrient Probiotic
- Fill with ice
- Whip until well blended
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0g
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a ProNutrient Product of your choice
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count.
This Giveaway is a little different. Giveaway will remain open until Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- Head on over to NutritionPossible.com, come back and let us know what you are lacking in your daily diet
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Centrum on Facebook
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet, Follow PCG on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Subscribe to It’s A Blog Party, Follow It’s A Blog Party on Facebook and/or Twitter
Disclosure: I am participating in a Centrum ProNutrients campaign hosted by One2One Network. I received nutritional product and compensation including a gift valued at $150. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about Centrum ProNutrients as a product or it’s effectiveness.