Father’s Day Party Centerpiece
Show Dad just how special he is with this casual and fun Father’s Day Celebration! Complete with Cowboy Burgers, Pasta Salad, Bush’s Grillin’ Beans, Fresh Strawberry Tarts and an Easy Table Centerpiece that the kiddos can make for Dad!
First we are going to work on the fun Centerpiece made with recycled containers, scrapbook paper, wooden dowels, ribbon and printables from Celebrate Magazine.
One of my VERY favorite magazines is Phyllis Hoffman Celebrate, it’s jam packed with amazing ideas like this Father’s Day Celebration! The Centerpiece was lots of fun to put together and I had it completed in about 20 minutes or less. Let me show you what I used…
Did you know Walmart has lots of fun scrapbook paper? And it’s only $5 for a whole package! I grabbed the Sports Themed Paper, and a package of solid colors as well.
Father’s Day Party Centerpiece Supplies:
- Recycled containers
- Scrapbook Paper
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Ribbon – Doug liked the one that looked like a measuring tape
- Wooden Dowels – available in the craft area
- Mini Clothespins – available in the office supply area
- Tape Runner or glue
- Pea Gravel to weight down the containers
- Peanuts in the shell to hide the gravel and to snack on if you want
- Father’s Day Printables – available from Celebrate
- Measure containers and cut scrapbook paper to fit, glue on with tape runner
- Fill with gravel and push a wooden dowel into the middle
- Print out the banner flags on cardstock, and cut out
- Attach ribbon to dowels
- Set up on table, attach printable flags with a clothespin
- Fill with peanuts
You can find Celebrate Magazine at Walmart, along with all the other supplies I used.
Father’s Day Celebration Quick Reference…
- Centerpiece Tutorial
- Cowboy Burgers with Homemade Onion Rings
- Deli Style Pasta Salad
- Fresh Strawberry Tarts
Join us in the Walmart Crafts Group and follow their Pinterest Boards for more great ideas!
Disclosure: This post is part of a campaign I am participating in with the Walmart Moms. Walmart has provided me with compensation and product for this post. My participation is voluntary and opinions, as always are my own.
Linking to…Show & Tell Friday, Weekend Wrap Up Party, Saturday Night Special
Love the father’s day centerpiece idea. I can’t find the printable for the centerpiece at the link. Any hints?
Hi Barb, looks like they changed their site. I did a search for it. Here it is > http://www.celebratemag.com/dad-rocks/
This is the cutest idea ever. I am pinning it 🙂
This is fabulous Liz! I love everything about it…and the food looks so good too! What time is the party? lol! Have a wonderful weekend! Angie xo
This is super cute. I would love it if you would share this wonderful post at our WIW linky party. Hope you can join us!