Can you hear it? Peter Rabbit is hoppin’ down the bunny trail! Easter is just around the corner! Grab these Easter Printables and have fun decorating your Easter eggs with the family!
Coloring Easter eggs is one of our family traditions that I look forward to every year! We gather the containers to hold the food coloring, spoons, and items to decorate the eggs with.
These Easter Egg Wrappers are an easy and fun way to display the dyed Easter eggs. They could be added to your table for a quick centerpiece, use them as place settings on the table, add them to the area you have set up for food for an extra festive touch, or even give them as a gift.
Another fun idea for these Easter printables is to wrap a Cadbury egg with a tissue or cloth, leaving the top pieces to look like a rabbit. Then place the egg in the printable wrapper and give as a gift. You can find the instructions for this cute idea on Alpha Mom.
Or fill the wrappers with packaged candy for another fun treat.
Easter Egg Printables
How to use these free Easter Printables
- Enter your email so we can deliver them directly to you
- Click on the link in the email to download the printables
- You can then save the PDF to your computer and print from your home printer
- Or save to a flash drive – take it to the office supply store and have them print them out – be sure you have them printed on cardstock
- Then cut them out and display with your colored eggs
When you join the Monthly VIP Printables Club you will have instant access to ALL of the Exclusive printables we have shared with this special group!