The first week of Spring is here! And along with Easter, flowers, and warmer weather, that means fresh fruit is coming back! I couldn’t resist grabbing some strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries at the store. I combined them with a simple brownie mix to create this amazing Brownie Fruit Pizza.
This dessert looks totally magical, but it comes together in just 15 minutes of hands on time! It is also customizable with different fruits, or even frozen fruit, depending on the season.
The base of this brownie fruit pizza is a family size box of Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix- simple and delicious. Pillsbury products are great bases for special desserts- these whoopie pies are so easy thanks to their cake mix!
While the brownie is cooking, gather and combine the supplies for the fruit dip:
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 container (8 oz) marshmallow fluff
½ teaspoon vanilla
2-4 tablespoons orange juice (depending on consistency)
And clean and cut the fruit for the topping:
2 cups strawberries, fresh and sliced
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
Once the brownie is cool, spread the fruit dip over the brownie for the “sauce” of the fruit pizza. Next, layer on the toppings- all of that delicious fresh fruit!
Finally, heat the apple jelly in the microwave and drizzle over the pizza. Isn’t that simple? It is so nice to be able to use tasty Pillsbury products as the base for an easy show stopping dessert.
Brownie Fruit Pizza
Start with a simple brownie mix and turn it into a showstopping dessert in minutes! Cream Cheese Fruit Dip, Fruit and Apple Jelly are added to this incredibly easy dessert!
- 1 box (18.4 oz) Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (13x9 Family size)
- Water (according to directions on the box)
- Vegetable Oil (according to directions on the box)
- Eggs (according to directions on the box)
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 oz) marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-4 tablespoons orange juice (depending on consistency)
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup Smucker's apple jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray
- Combine brownie mix with water, oil and eggs until smooth
- Spread into pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Let cool completely
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, vanilla and orange juice until smooth
- Clean and cut fruit
- After brownie is cool, spread with cream cheese mixture and layer the fresh fruit on top
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the apple jelly about 30 seconds or until slightly thin, stir well, and drizzle over fruit
- Chill about 1 hour, serve
- Store leftovers in fridge
For more delicious recipes follow along at Pillsbury Baking website, Pinterest, Instgram and Facebook.
Join the discussion 17 Comments
This looks amazing — love the combo of chocolate and fruit! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday! 🙂
Wow, this looks so delicious, I may have to make it this weekend.
It is so good! Let us know if you make it!
This looks delicious! My kids would love it! Thanks for sharing the recipe on Motivation Monday on Mom Home Guide!
This looks amazing! Thanks for sharing – definitely pinning. Hope you’re having a wonderful week!
You had me at brownie pizza.
Great idea and great post! i can’t wait to try this, maybe for a birthday party : )
You should stop by my weekly link party and share this with everyone!
Thanks for stopping by Ashleigh- I will check out the link party!
That’s the most beautiful pizza I’ve seen in a long time! 😉 Love the brownie base, the cream cheese and marshmallow topping and of course, ALL those fruits! Decadent but so fresh and perfect for spring time!
I totally agree with you Kathryn- so easy but so pretty! Thanks for stopping by : )
Wow !! its Yammy … thanks for sharing..great idea to use broweins
What a great way to use brownies! This pie looks amazing! I’d like to invite you to link up at our new link party, where we make the features! It’s such a fun party. Thanks so much for sharing! http://uncookiecutter.com/2016/03/mexican-quiche-appetizers-link-make-6/
Thanks so much April- I will check it out!