Whether you are looking for easy Halloween party recipes or maybe a treat to take to school, these Halloween Cupcakes are as fun to make as they are to eat.
Many years ago, pretty much everyone baked cakes…large, fancy, decorated cakes, and then cupcakes became popular and everyone quickly learned how easy it was to bake and serve them. There were still many people that loved the look of a decorated cake, so Pull Apart Cakes were born.
What is a Pull Apart Cake you ask? Well, simply cupcakes put together to resemble a cake and frosted.
Halloween is a favorite time in our home. For years I have made fun Halloween party snacks to enjoy at home, take to parties, and even classroom holiday parties. I was always the Mom they asked to bring in special treats for every holiday, and honestly, I loved it, and I miss those days. Although I’m reliving it a bit now with my son at college.
Halloween holiday party food doesn’t need to be difficult or take a really long time. Here are my favorite Easy Halloween Party Recipes…
- Candy Corn Jello Shots – with or without alcohol
- Halloween Trifle Dessert - can be made in any flavor
- Homemade Caramel Apple Pops – just 2 ingredients
- Mini Candy Corn Cupcakes - fun to make and fun to eat
- Pumpkin Marshmallow Pops – 15 minute treat
- Candy Corn Crunch – perfect to serve or give as gift