Today we are enjoying our pie one little bite at a time with these Blueberry Pie Pops! We grabbed our pieces of leftover Perfect Pie Crust and a can of pie filling to make these super easy Pie Pops!
This post is brought to you by Crisco. I’m thrilled to be a Crisco Pie Partner
Such a fun little treat and they take just minutes to make using the Babycakes Pie Pop Maker. Do you have a young baker on your Christmas list? This kitchen gadget would make a great gift!
Making your own Pie Crust is much easier than you think using the Crisco Perfect Pie Crust Recipe! I make mine in the Food Processor, but you can also use a pastry blender.
The Pie Pops were really easy, but we did learn a few things during the process…
- Be sure to roll the Pie Crust out really thin
- Only use 1 teaspoon – or a little less – of pie filling
- Watch them closely, they should take about 3-4 minutes to cook
- Be sure the stick is in the pop to the middle
I created a fun little video for Instagram
Call the Crisco Pie Hotline for holiday pie baking help – Dial 1-877-FOR-PIE-TIPS for Tips and Tricks to Help Achieve Pie Baking Perfection, visit Crisco.com and Pinterest.com/CriscoRecipes for holiday pie recipes. And for a chance to win a Michele Stuart baking bundle visit the Holiday Rate & Review Promotion.Print
Blueberry Pie Pops
A fun little treat that the kids will love helping make. Recipe on HoosierHomemade.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Single Crust Pie Crust (or leftover pie crust)
- Canned Blueberry Pie Filling
- Cinnamon Sugar, optional
- Preheat Pie Pop Maker until the green ready light comes on
- Meanwhile, roll out Pie Crust very thin
- Open can of pie filling
- Cut pie crust with round cutter that comes with the pie pop maker
- Place 1 round on each indentation and slightly press down the center
- Place 1 teaspoon (or less) of pie filling in the center
- Add the sticks and top with another pie crust round
- Close pie pop maker and cook 3-4 minutes or until golden brown
If you don’t have a Pie Pop Maker, you can also bake them at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Place pie crust rounds on a cookie sheet, add pie filling and top with another round. Close the edges with a fork.