I have been so busy lately, I haven’t had a chance to add to my Baking 101 series, I apologize. I decided that since it was Chocolate Week here, it would be fun to share a short video with you about what else…CHOCOLATE!
And of course, Cookie Dough Truffles too! I first made these little gems at Christmas time this year, and again to take to the New Years Eve Party we attended. Each time I make them, they are gobbled up quickly!
Homemade Cookie Dough Truffles are a fun gift to make and give... recipe at HoosierHomemade.com.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour, all purpose
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (note below)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Chocolate Almond Bark or melting chocolate
- Pink and Red Wilton Candy Melts (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy, beat in vanilla.
- Gradually add the flour, alternating with the milk.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, drop dough onto waxed paper and place in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and roll into balls.
- Place back into fridge for about 1 hour.
- Melt Chocolate, dip balls, coating evenly.
- Drizzle with melted Pink or Red Chocolate and add sprinkles if desired.
Are you baking for Valentine’s Day? Share with us what you are planning!