Sometimes our to-do list can get pretty long and daunting. There are so many crafts and DIY Projects and there isn’t enough time in the day. For a couple months, I’ve been thinking about sharing some ideas for a 5 Minute Fix. A craft, decorating, DIY project or even a quick baking idea that you can complete in 5 minutes or less.
We all need quick DIY projects in our life…right?
Last week I shared a little Spring Spruce Up Project with you, and gave you a little sneak peak at the mirror that we painted!
I just LOVE how this mirror turned out! And the best thing…it’s super versatile! You can display it on a table, hang it on the wall or even serve breakfast in bed on it!
And yes…it’s a 5 Minute Fix! Let me show you what we did…
- Purchase a mirror – we bought this one at Walmart for around $4.50, be sure it has some detail on it so that the paint will be highlighted
- Tape around the frame with painter’s frog tape
- Add newspaper over the mirror and tape around the edge, making sure the tape is sealed well
- Spray on the paint and immediately wipe it off with a clean, dry rag
- Paint all the sides – we used the same paint for the Easter Egg Tree – Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze
- And make sure the edges are covered – you can leave the edges painted like we did, or wipe them off as well
Pretty fun, huh? Join us each week for another 5 Minute Fix!