Parenting is one of the toughest jobs ever! As a Mom with 3 boys, I can’t tell you how many times I would have loved a little help figuring things out. One of the toughest things for me right now is standing back and watching my boys grow up. There is such a fine line between caring for your children and babying them. As parents, we just try to protect our children at all cost…and sometimes we are simply at a total loss of what to do.
There are several Webinars for you to choose from and they are FREE!
- Are you raising a Praise Junkie? – Thursday, May 17 at 2 pm and 9 pm EST
- Can They Just Get Along? Simple Solutions for Sibling Squabbles – Thursday, June 21st at 2 pm and 9 pm EST
- Get Kids to Listen Without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling – Thursday, July 19th at 2 pm and 9 pm EST
- Survival Skills for Parenting Tweens and Teens – Thursday, August 16th at 2 pm and 9 pm EST
- Are you raising a Praise Junkie? – Thursday, September 20th at 2 pm and 9 pm EST
- Can They Just Get Along? Simple Solutions for Sibling Squabbles – Thursday, October 18th at 2 pm and 9 pm EST
Head on over to Positive Parenting Solutions to sign up and learn all about what the Webinars!
Nick continues doing really well with his Invisalign Braces!! We are seeing lots of movement not only in his teeth, but his overall mouth appearance. Follow along with his progress!
Disclosure: I’m part of the Invisalign Mom Advisory Board and my son received free Invisalign treatment. As always, the opinions and experiences are my own.