I’m so excited to be hosting my first Valentine Linky Party! There has been so many great Valentine posts this year, I just had to host a party for all the awesome bloggers to share their ideas.
Let’s get the party started with My Valentine Mantle
And if you are interested in making the garland, I posted the DIY
These Chocolate Heart Cups and Chocolate Suckers are sure to please the chocolate lover in your life.
And of course, I couldn’t get away without bringing my cupcakes to the party.
We have decorations, treats and cupcakes, now we need some gifts! I have 4 fun Valentine giveaways for you.
First to join the party are these absolutely adorable Scrabble Tile Pendant Charms made by Queenie Designs
Queenie is offering 1 of her pendant charms to a lucky reader. You can choose one of these or a different one from her Etsy store. And at only $5 each they would make great Valentine gifts for teachers, friends or even a sister.
Next is this super cute Valentine Cupcake Candle with Ramekin that CandleLynn is offering. The candle is sugar cookie scented and made with Soy Wax. You can see more of her candles over at her website.
Of course, you all know how much I love cupcakes, and what’s better than a cute cupcake topper?
And last, but not least (I hope) is my Valentine Garland.
- Link up your Valentine Post using MckLinky below
- Visit Queenie Designs Etsy Shop and leave a comment telling us which Pendant you like best.
- Visit CandleLynn’s Etsy Shop or website and leave a comment telling us which Candle you like best.
- Visit MaddieClarie’s Etsy Shop and leave a comment telling us which Cupcake Topper you like best.
- Visit my Cupcake Heaven page and tell me which Cupcake is your favorite.
- Follow me on Twitter, leave me a comment with your Twitter ID.
- Subscribe to HoosierHomemade, leave me a comment letting me know that you subscribed and if it was in feedburner or via email.
- And one last chance, make a purchase from any of the shops and get 5 entries!
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry. The winners will be drawn next Monday, Feb. 8th and notified. The entry with the first number drawn will be given the first item listed (Pendant) and so on.