Dark, medium or light, flavored, on ice, with cream or straight black. The way people enjoy their coffee is as unique as the coffees themselves. Do you know the coffee bean is a fickle bean, it can only be grown in very select areas of the world and once harvested the art of the science begins. Millstone Coffee wants to share the Bean to Cup Journey , and what better way that a giveaway.
So whether you drink coffee on a daily basis or just for the relaxing break from the rush of daily life you’ll appreciate the work that goes into every cup.
GIVEAWAY CLOSED - Check the Giveaway Winners Page
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive one (1)
Millstone Coffee Bean to Cup Tasting Kit (ARV $250):
- · Millstone K-Cup Portion Packs
- · Millstone Pre-Pack Samples
- · Keurig Elite Brewing System
- · Crate and Barrel Coffee Mugs with Tray
- · Crate and Barrel Embossed Cream and Sugar Containers
- · Luxury Bathrobe
- · $25 gift card to redeem for magazine subscriptions of your choice
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count.
Giveaway will remain open until October 18, 2012 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- View the Bean to Cup Journey on Millstone.com and share one (1) fact you learned
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Subscribe to Hoosier Homemade and/or Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Pinterest
Disclosure: I received a Millstone Coffee Bean to Cup Tasting Kit for my use and to review. As always, the opinions are my own.