A refreshing fruit pizza recipe to serve this summer – from HoosierHomemade.com
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- Strawberries, Blackberries, Kiwi…or other fruit that you like
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar and Almond Extract until fluffy.
- Add flour slowly, until well combined.
- Press cookie dough mixture into a greased cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Beat Cream Cheese until fluffy, add Marshmallow Fluff and beat until well combined.
- Frost cookie. And top with fruit of your choice.
I found it easiest to slice and just serve right out of the pan.