- 1 cup blanched peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup m&ms
- 1 cup Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- White bags
- Double Sided Tape
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add peanuts, raisins, m&ms, graham crackers and mini marshmallows. Stir to mix well.
- In a microwave safe container, heat the white chocolate chips on high for 45-60 seconds. Stir until completely melted. You may need to microwave in 15 second increments to get it to melt completely.
- Pour melted white chocolate into bowl and stir well to evenly coat the mix.
- Spread onto prepared pan and let set about 15 minutes or until hard. Break into pieces and bag.