The to-do list seems never ending around here, how about at your house? From home repairs to gardening…the list goes on and on. We have been working on a new Kitchen Island with Daltile from The Home Depot.
While Doug is busy working on building the Kitchen Island, The Home Depot has offered to giveaway a $100 Gift Card to get you started on your tiling project or other home improvement project.
The Home Depot Flooring Specialist chatted with Doug and taught him about what he would need for the Tiling Project, including what mortar to use, all about cement board, and why Daltile is the best choice!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED – Check the Giveaway Winners Page
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a $100 Home Depot Gift Card
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count.
Giveaway will remain open until Friday, June 29, 2012 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- Have you ever done a tiling project? If so, tell us what project you did or would like to do.
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Follow The Home Depot on Twitter
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Pinterest
Disclosure: This is a compensated post. The Home Depot has provided me with materials to build a kitchen island.