Celebrate decking the halls this Christmas with these fun and festive Christmas Ornament Cupcakes from HoosierHomemade.com.
- Cupcakes, baked and cooled
- Buttercream frosting or your favorite
- Assorted sprinkles and colored sugar…I used Wilton Blue and Gold Pearlized Sprinkles, Red , Green and Light Green Sugar, Sugar Pearls
- White, Green and Red Wilton Sparkle Gel
- Red Pull-and-Peel Licorice
- Mini M&M’s
- Crushed Candy Cane
- After your cupcakes have cooled, frost them.
- Pour colored sugar into a bowl, and dip the sides, then using a spoon, sprinkle sugar over the top covering the entire cupcake.
- For the hook, cut a small piece of licorice and with a toothpick carefully poke the licorice into the gumdrop.
- Add a small dab of frosting to the gumdrop and apply it to the cupcake.
- Then decorate with Sparkle Gels, frosting, and assorted candies.