Blueberry Zucchini Bread Recipe – this delicious, moist bread is a MUST make! SHH…don’t tell the kids it has veggies in it though, they will never know! The Zucchini and Blueberries make a double punch of flavor with all the great nutrients for you!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup nuts, chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour bread pans. This recipe will make 6 small loaves, or 2 large loaves, or a combination of the two.
- Beat eggs in large bowl, until foamy.
- Add sugar, oil and vanilla, mix well.
- Add cinnamon, salt, soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of flour to a bowl with blueberries, toss to coat (this prevents blueberries from sinking during baking)
- Add the flour and zucchini alternately, mixing well after each addition.
- Fold in blueberries – be sure to include all of the flour
- Fold in nuts, optional
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes for mini loaves, increase time, depending on the size of your loaf.
Foil pans are 4″ x 6″