The ASUS MeMO Pad 7 LTE is available at Walmart and Walmart.com at the every day low pre-paid price of $168 that parents will love. This is a fantastic price for this ultra-light design and since it’s a prepaid plan parents won’t have to worry about any surprises on their monthly bill. Perfect for the family that’s always on the go!
- 7” HD tablet with dual front facing speakers and 178-degree wide viewing angle, perfect for watching movies, playing games etc.
- Dual cameras: 5MP rear / 2MP front
- Quad-Core Intel® Atom™ processor 1.3 GHz, gives it the performance to stand out in the 7-inch tablet market. AT&T 4G LTE network provides speed and reliability at your fingertips
- Scratch-resistant glass with anti-fingerprint coating
- 16GB internal storage w/ up 64GB MicroSD Card Support
- Usage time: up to 10.5 hours
The camera on the ASUS MeMO Pad 7 LTE is fantastic with several different shooting modes.
We recently had the opportunity to give the ASUS MeMO Pad 7 LTE a try. You can check out all the photos that we took with the tablet on the Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe.
With the popularity of Instagram and all the beautiful photos, everyone wants to share photos of their family, vacations, and food they are enjoying and more. By putting the world in your hands, photos aren’t the only thing this tablet features. The AT&T 4G LTE network provides speed and reliability at your fingertips.
This 7” HD tablet with dual front facing speakers and 178-degree wide viewing angle, perfect for watching movies, playing games etc. It has 16GB internal storage w/ up 64GB MicroSD Card Support and up to 10.5 hours of usage time.
ASUS MeMO Pad 7 LTE Giveaway Details
One (1) lucky Hoosier Homemade reader will be chosen to win a ASUS MeMO Pad 7 LTE
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook, Twitter or email entries do not count.
Abbreviated Rules: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY, A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Giveaway starts on 9.4.15 and ends on 9.13.15. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C. and 18 years or older as of time of entry. Residents of P.R. are ineligible. Void in P.R. and where prohibited.
Please note that if you are enjoying this post via email subscription or in a reader, you will need to visit the blog to enter