I have a quick little giveaway for you today! With all my baking and sharing the St. Patrick’s Day treats with you lately, I decided to take a little baking and decorating break today and offer you a really neat giveaway.
My Blog Spark is a company that I work with on a pretty regular basis. They have recently offered many giveaways here on Hoosier Homemade.
My husband has started working out again lately, and was super excited to receive this box of goodies. He takes his lunch everyday to work, so he really enjoyed the insulated lunch bag and lunch container. The gift pack also included a pedometer. He works as a Landscape Manager on a 160 acre farm, so he does lots and lots of walking. I haven’t heard a final count for a days worth of walking, but I bet it’s a huge amount. Doug also picked out the Blackberry YoPlus Yogurt, and really liked it.
For more information on the benefits of Yoplait Yoplus, head on over to the website and learn all about the great healthy benefits. You can also grab a great printable coupon for $1 off one package Yoplait YoPlus yogurt!
Full Disclosure: The package I received was provided to me by Yoplait YoPlus through My Blog Spark. They will provide the winner of this giveaway the same package. The views of this product were my own.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry.
- Leave a comment telling me what your favorite healthy snack.
- Become a subscriber, leave me a comment. (5 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter, and leave me a comment with your Twitter ID, if you already follow me, just leave me a comment.
- Tweet about the giveaway including @HoosierHomemade in the tweet and a link to the giveaway post. Leave me a comment.
- The Giveaway will be open until Sunday, March 21st, 10 p.m. CST, the winner will be notified and have 48 hrs to claim their prize.
Psst…and don’t forget the Spring Blog Hop starts on Monday!