Walmart is now saving you even more by updating their Coupon Policy. They posted their new coupon policy, and then revised it a little after some confusion.
You can read the full revised coupon policy, but here are a few highlights…
- A specific item for a specified price, for example, $2.99
They now offer Catalinas Coupons
- Must have “Manufacturer Coupon” with specific item requirements printed on them
We DO NOT accept the following coupons:
- Checkout coupons
- Dollars/cents off the entire basket purchase
- Percentage off the entire basket purchase
- Print-at-home Internet coupons that require no purchase
- Competitors’ coupons
- Dollars/cents off at a specific retailer
- Percentage off
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons without a specified price
- Double- or triple-value coupons
Click on the picture and print out your own coupon policy…a great thing to carry with you during your shopping trip.
Disclosure: This post is part of a campaign I am participating in with the Walmart Moms. Walmart has provided me with compensation and product for this post. My participation is voluntary and opinions, as always are my own.