I have the most delicious giveaway for you today!! Everyone loves chocolate! Well…most everyone! I know I do!
During the holidays, Vermont Nut Free Chocolates sent me some of their chocolates to try, along with cocoa and chocolate chips. I first told you about them when I made the Cookie Dough Truffles. Yup, I pretty much ate the whole bag by myself!
With Valentine’s Day approaching, Vermont Nut Free Chocolates is offering one lucky reader Valentine Candy!
- Heart Shaped Truffles Assortment
- Valentine Mini Hearts
- ‘Lil Sweetheart Gift Pack
You must enter the required entry first, then you can enter your bonus entries. Giveaway will close on Friday, January 28th. at midnight, CST
- Head to Vermont Nut Free Chocolates, come back HERE and tell us which product you like the best!
BONUS ENTRIES: Please leave a seperate comment for each entry.
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles or Hoosier Homemade. Leave a comment telling me you subscribed or are already a subscriber
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Blog Party on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Vermont Nut Free Chocolates on Facebook
HoosierHomemade was provided chocolates, the opinions are our own. Vermont Nut Free Chocolates is providing HoosierHomemade with Valentine Candy to giveaway to one (1)lucky reader. For more information on Hoosier Homemade’s policy, please visit my Disclosure Page.
Don’t forget! Monday is the Season of Love Grateful Giveaways! More Valentine goodies for you to win!!