While we all love Thanksgiving, and the traditional turkey with all the extras, we often wonder…what are we going to do with all those leftovers? Well…host a Thanksgiving Leftover Party, of course!
Who knew Thanksgiving leftovers could be so good?!?
Over the next week or so, I will be sharing all the recipes, table settings and decorations from our Thanksgiving Leftover Party. The sweet treats and the decorating will be here on Hoosier Homemade and all the other recipes will be on Pocket Change Gourmet.
Here is what you can look forward to…
- Deep Fried Stuffing…oh yes I did!!
- Apples & Cranberries baked in a Pumpkin
- Apple Cake
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Sandwiches with Hellmann’s Ranch Spread
- Turkey Cupcakes from Cupcake Tuesday and Stenciled Turkey Cupcakes from Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter
- Set a Kiddie Table
- Sweet Potato Fries and Marshmallow Dip
- Thanksgiving Food Tags
- Turkey Cheese Ball
- Pilgrim Hat container with flowers
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mini Trifle
- Thanksgiving Centerpiece
- Turkey Casserole from Bobby Flay with Hellmann’s
Because I couldn’t leave without sharing at least one of these amazing recipes with you, I thought we should start with the star of the party…Turkey Casserole.
Now, although we haven’t tried the Turkey Cutlets or the Loaf yet, if they are anything like the Turkey Casserole, they are sure to be a hit in our home! The kids loved the Turkey Casserole, which kind of surprised me because they really aren’t much for their food all mixed together. Now me on the other hand, I love casseroles of any kind. Especially because they are so easy to prepare, make-ahead and also freeze really well.
Let’s take a peek at the other Turkey Challenge recipes…
- Stuffing Crusted Turkey Cutlets…with just a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, this dish is ready in less than 30 minutes
- Savory Turkey Loaf…mix this up ahead to make a quick meal and at only $.73 cents per serving, it’s a great budget friendly meal too
Each week during the Hellmann’s Turkey Challenge two recipes will challenge the spotlighted turkey recipe for your vote. Join myself and the other Hellmann’s Real Foodies as we take on the Turkey Challenge!
And remember…stay tuned for all the other yummy recipes, decorating ideas and a fun kiddie table too!
Disclosure: I was provided some of the ingredients to make the chicken. I am on the Hellmann’s Real Foodie Team. As always, the opinions are all my own.
Linking to…Weekend Wrap up Party, Saturday Night Special, Sundae Scoop, Mouthwatering Mondays, Made by you Monday, Works for me Wednesday, What’s On Your Plate?, Gooseberry Patch, Transformation Thursday, Show & Tell Friday, Saturday Sevens