Are you hosting a Super Bowl Party? Or maybe heading to a get together at a friend’s house? Either way, you will probably need some food. Because, as we all know, it’s not about the Football Game, it’s about the food, right? Well, and the commercials!
We just love parties, and any time we have a good reason to host a party even better! Sometimes though, throwing a party, even a small get together can be overwhelming.
Here are a few tips to help you plan your Super Bowl Party…
- Keep it simple…everyone loves appetizers, they are easy to make and eat. Prepare them ahead and you are ready to go.
- Plan ahead…make sure you have plates, napkins, silverware and ice
- Set up an area for food and drinks separate.
- Serve the food on different layers, to make it easier for people to reach what they want.
- Snacks are a must…easy chips and dip like this Pico de Gallo or Queso Cheese Dip are perfect
- And lastly, dessert…brownies shaped like footballs, cookies and of course, Football Cupcakes are perfect!
Tell me what tips you have for hosting a successful party for friends and family for the Big Game and be entered to win a 42” LG flat Screen TV!
Tyson Any’tizersare a great snack that satisfies your kids on game day or any day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Any’Tizers. The opinions expressed by me do not necessarily reflect the view of the Tyson Any’Tizers Brand. Official Sweepstakes Rules