Welcome to Cupcake Corner! My little corner of the cupcake world!
I have a yummy treat for you!! Did you know that it’s National Strawberry Month? Who knew! I think they probably have a National Day or Month for just about anything.
Before we get started with the strawberry goodness, I wanted to be sure you got a peak at the Banana Split Cupcakes from Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter today…yum!
These Strawberry Cupcakes are sure to please the strawberry lover in your house!
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Sour Cream Chocolate Frosting from Sinfully Spicy…oh my!
- Out of this world Strawberry Cupcakes from Eat Good 4 Life
- Strawberry Cupcakes with real strawberries from A Southern Fairtytale
- These pretty Strawberry Cupcakes were made by Baked My Socks Off
- The Girl Who Ate Everything calls these Strawberry Puffcakes
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Swiss Meringue Buttercream from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
- These Strawberry Cupcakes are made by Cate’s World Kitchen and just like Sprinkles Cupcake Bakery
- Strawberry Golden Oreo Cupcakes from Me and My Pink Mixer
As always…if you were featured on Cupcake Corner, shoot me an email and I’ll send you the featured button.
Do you have a favorite Strawberry Cupcake or dessert you love? Share it!
I’m linking to…Saturday Night Special