Welcome to Cupcake Tuesday! If you are new here, grab a cup of tea or a glass of milk and enjoy a cupcake!
These are super easy and fun! I also have a video to share with you today…
Fun, kid-friendly Scarecrow Cupcakes from HoosierHomemade.com
- Cupcakes, baked and cooled
- Buttercream Frosting
- Brown coloring ( I use Wilton )
- Assorted candy for the face (Candy Corn, Licorice, Mini Jawbreakers, etc)
- Assorted crackers, pretzels and cookies for the straw and hat (Triscuits, Chow Mein Noodles, Cinnamon Graham Crackers, etc)
- Have fun decorating…frost the cupcakes and let the kids dig in!
Looking for a new Fall Candle? I’m hosting an online Scentsy Candle Party.
Be sure to head on over and link up to Delicious Dishes (Tues a.m.) on It’s A Blog Party, my other blog, where I host a different linky party everyday!
Now, it’s time to share your creations! Please be sure to link back to this post so your readers can enjoy all the entries and visit one or all of the participants.