Pick up today is a new service from Walmart that makes fast, free delivery possible for online shopping. As part of my Walmart Moms responsibility, they ask that I review new services and give them feedback.
Pick up today service overview:
- Order online at Walmart.com and pick up your item later that day at your local Walmart
- No shipping fees
- Available on thousands of items across many different categories,including Electronics, Media & Gaming, Toys, Sporting Goods,
Kitchen, Home Décor, and Baby (excluding apparel).
- Press release
- Pick up today Help
Pick up today service review:
- I found the process to be easy, it did take me a little bit to find a product that I wanted that was also available at my store, but after I found what I wanted, the process was quick
- After placing my order, I received an email within seconds telling me about the order
- And, within an hour of placing my order, I received another emailing telling me my order was ready
- The usual processing time is 4 hours, so my order was ready quite a bit faster than that
Pick up today service thoughts:
- I would like to see more products available through this service, but I think that will come as the service grows
- Especially for those shoppers with small children, I think this is awesome! I remember when my boys were young, and trying to shop with them was very frustrating.
- Being able to shop online and then just run to the store to pick up your product(s) will be a total time saver
- Also being able to see what products your store has on hand before you head to shop is great
Disclosure: This post is part of a campaign I am participating in with the Walmart Moms. Walmart has provided me with compensation for this post. My participation is voluntary and opinions, as always are my own.