Paul Bradford’s Sugarcraft School aims to help people of all skill levels achieve their cake decorating dreams, whether it be learning how to make a sugar bow or sculpt a seven tier wedding cake. Learn from Paul in the comfort of your home with his online courses.
Paul designed a Back to School Cupcake for Hoosier Homemade readers, and created an exclusive video showing you just how to create it yourself.
Here are a just a few more of his amazing talent…
Isn’t that Chocolate Wrap Cake to die for? The Unicorn Cupcake is from a guest post that Paul did for CakeSpy…check it out, it’s really cute! Now you can enter to win a Sugarcraft School Membership and learn how to design your own cakes and cupcakes!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED - Check the Giveaway Winners Page
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a One Year Membership to Paul Bradford’s Sugarcraft School worth $140
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count.
Giveaway will remain open until August 27, 2012 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- What type of cake design have you been wanting to learn?
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Follow Paul Bradford’s Sugarcraft School on Facebook, Pinterest and/or Twitter
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Pinterest
Disclosure: I received a membership to the Sugarcraft online courses for my review and to use in my home. As always, the opinions are my own.