So, what do you think? Pretty Amazing, huh? No, No, not the Oatmeal Scotchies! My new look! I’m just thrilled beyond words!!! We are still making some adjustments, so hang in there for a few days with me, then I’ll give you a tour!
Butterscotch is one of those flavors that I think you either love or hate. Doug, my husband, has always hated butterscotch, until he tried these cookies, that is.
- 1 cup butter (I use Butter Flavor Crisco)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups oats (I used quick oats, either are fine)
- 1⅔ cups butterscotch chips
- Cream butter and sugars
- Add eggs and vanilla
- Cream until well blended
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a measuring cup
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until well combined
- Measure oats and butterscotch chips
- Stir into creamed mixture
- Drop by spoonful or cookie dough scoop, onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes
This recipe is adapted from Nestle Toll House.