One of the things I love most about blogging, is taking photographs. In the last year or so, I’ve found a new love for photography, and not just food photography. I love taking pictures of animals, landscaping and of course my family.
With the holidays quickly approaching, it’s never too early to start thinking about a family photo for Holiday Cards. Minted is a global community of independent graphic designers and an online store that prints and sells the best of their designs in the form of paper goods.
The cards from Minted are printed on fine paper stock, using rich inks, and crisp printing methods. I love this Christmas card…Rejoice for unto us a savior is born.
And how cute is this card with the snowman?
Hosting a Holiday party? I’ve never thought about putting the menu of the card…very cute!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED – Check the Giveaway Winners Page
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to spend on Minted.com
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count.
Giveaway will remain open until September 7, 2012 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- Check out the Holiday cards at Minted and let us know which one you like.
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Follow Minted on Facebook, Pinterest and/or Twitter
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Pinterest
Disclosure: This is a compensated post. As always, the opinions are my own