The decorations are up, the shopping is done and the presents are wrapped, now it’s time to get ready to cook and serve our Holiday guests. Keeping it easy and simple is perfect during this busy season. Today I’m sharing a recipe that I put together during a recent trip to Walmart headquarters. These Mini Sausage Balls use only four ingredients and go together in a snap!
For many years, on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, even if we are just serving family, we serve Appetizers. My boys love them, and they are super easy to prepare and serve.
With the help of Walmart television crew, I put together a video to share with you showing how to make the Mini Sausage Balls.
These Mini Sausage Balls would go great with the Easy Holiday Entertaining ideas I shared last week. Walmart’s Holiday Entertaining Guide is filled with delicious recipes to prepare for your family and guests.
Visit these fellow Walmart Moms for more Easy Holiday Recipes…Print
Mini Sausage Balls Recipe
Quick and easy appetizer that’s perfect for the holidays or even Game Night. Recipe from HoosierHomemade.com. Originally from Walmart Entertaining Guide.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 60 mini sausage balls
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Jimmy Dean® Regular Roll Sausage
- 1/2 cup Marketside™ Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Roll into 1 inch bite size balls and place on cookie sheet
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown