Welcome to Cupcake Tuesday! Be sure to check out the ALL NEW Cupcake Heaven page! And if you are in need to a special cupcake design, use the “Be a Hero” area!
We are having so much celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with 17 days of Food and Fun! And all this week, it’s all about Rainbows! Did you grab your Printable Banner from yesterday? Thanks again to The Paper Cupcake for designing and offering it!
While I was coming up with ideas for Rainbow Week, I knew I wanted to share Rainbow Cupcakes, but there are limited ways to create them, then I remembered the Candy Corn Cupcakes on a stick that I shared last Fall. I knew right away what I wanted to share with you.
Adorable? I think so! Even though Rainbows are often used for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, I think these would work great for a birthday party or maybe even a teen sleepover.
Rainbows just simply bring a smile to your face! Share a smile!!
Follow along as we share 17 days of St. Patrick’s Day Food and Fun…
- Day 1: Food, Decorations and Sweet Treats Round-up from 2011
- Day 2: Luck of the Irish Door Hanging
- Day 3: Irish Cream Push Pops & Trifle Recipe
- Day 4: Inspiration from Pinterest
- Day 5: St. Patrick’s Day Mantel with Free Lucky Banner Printable
- Day 6: Mini Rainbow Cupcakes