You will need several pans and storage containers that will either go into the fridge or freezer, I bought some extra foil pans at the Dollar Store. It’s a great place to buy your extras. They also have a great pan that I buy for cupcakes, it holds a dozen perfectly and is great for transporting.
Here are the baking pans you will need…
- Cookie Sheet for Chimichangas (at time of cooking)
- 13 x 9 – 4 (will go in fridge or freezer)
- 4 mini foil loaf pans – (freezer)
- Storage Containers – Sloppy Joes, Spaghetti Sauce
- Freezer bag for Teriyaki Chicken
- Storage bag for Chimichanga Mixture
- Cook Whole Chicken (Teriyaki) and Ham (Cheesy Pasta & Ham) in oven
- Cut chicken breast for Chimichangas
- Cook Chicken and filling according to directions
- Set aside to cool and then place in container or storage bag
- Mix Meatloaves, place in pans, wrap and freeze
- Mix Meatballs, get ready to cook after chicken & ham are done
- Cook Spaghetti Sauce and put in crockpot to cook or keep on stove according to directions, cool, place in container and freeze
- Cook hamburger for Sloppy Joes, mix sauce and place in crockpot to cook
- Mix Teriyaki Sauce, add chicken, in freezer bag and freeze
- Mix Mashed Potato Casserole, put in dish, wrap, label & freeze
- Cook Pasta for Cheesy Pasta, Ham & Peas
- Cut Ham
- Cook cheese sauce
- Mix pasta, cheese sauce and ham, place in dish, cool, label & freeze
- Prepare chicken for Tortellini Tetrazzini (pick & de-bone)
- Cook Tortellini
- Mix Tetrazzini sauce, and combine with chicken & pasta, following recipe
- Put in dish, place in fridge or wrap, label and freeze
- The Mac & Cheese is not a dish that should be frozen, I have it planned for Friday night, so Thursday evening or Friday morning I will put it together.
- Grab a cup of tea and sit and relax! Your meals are done or almost done for a whole week 🙂 WooHoo!
And don’t forget to enter to win the cookbook with all these yummy recipes and lots more!
Here is a list of what we are cooking, for those of you visiting for Menu Plan Monday 🙂 All of the recipes are on the Budget Friendly Meals Page.
Monday ~ Baked Chicken Chimichangas
Tuesday ~ Cheesy Pasta, Ham & Peas
Wednesday ~ Mini Meatloaves and Mashed Potato Casserole
Thursday ~ Teriyaki Chicken and White Rice
Friday ~ Sloppy Joes and Mac & Cheese
Saturday ~ Spaghetti and Meatballs, Garlic Bread and Salad
Sunday ~ Chicken Tortellini Tetrazzini
This post linked to: