What is the one dessert we all think about during the Holidays? Cookies…right? Well, I have a yummy giveaway for you today to help with your Holiday baking!
The J.M. Smucker Company has been part of your family’s holiday baking traditions for generations with products like Crisco, Eagle Brand, Jif, Pillsbury and Smucker’s Jams and Jellies! This holiday season marks the debut of HostACookieParty.com, a website dedicated to all things cookie party!
Host a Cookie Party.com is full of yummy recipes and party tips to help you host the perfect Cookie Party! Chocolate and Peppermint are favorite flavors this time of year, so I whipped up these super easy Peppermint Dipped Chocolate Cookies to share…
GIVEAWAY CLOSED – Check the Giveaway Winners Page
GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES: PLEASE read the Official Guidelines
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a Prize Pack valued at $150 filled with goodies to Host a Cookie Party including…
- A variety of Smucker products– Crisco, Folgers, Eagle Brand, Jif, Pillsbury and Hungry Jack
- $25 Visa gift card
- Framed chalkboard menu & chalk – great for cookie party decorations
- Assorted gift boxes, bags, baker’s twine & ribbons for wrapping up your cookies
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count. Giveaway will remain open until December 28, 2012 at 10 p.m. CST. The winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- Visit the Host a Cookie Party site, come back and tell me what cookie you would like to bake
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade – leave a separate comment for each
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter – leave a separate comment for each
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Pinterest
Disclaimer: Products for review were provided by J.M. Smucker Company. I received a free sample of the product for the purpose of this review and to facilitate a giveaway. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Smucker’s.