Happy Friday chocolate lovers and baking enthusiasts! Not only do I have 10 amazing Holiday Treats that I have gathered together from the Baker’s Dozen, I also have a yummy giveaway for you too!
Last week I shared with you my trip to Hershey’s Headquarters, and I thought you might enjoy the recipes from some of the other bloggers that I spent time with at the Sweetest Place on Earth!
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies from Love and Olive Oil
- Hot Cocoa Mix
- Chocolate Peppermint Blossoms from Bake at 350
- Hot Cocoa Push up Pops from Pizzazzerie
- Easy Chocolate Christmas Tree Pops from The Decorated Cookie
- Peppermint Chocolate Spoons from Bakers Royale
- Peppermint Chocolate Dipped Pretzels from The Novice Chef
- Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches from Cookies and Cups
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bars from Buns in my Oven
I bet your baking list just grew…I know mine did! Now let’s get to the giveaway…
GIVEAWAY CLOSED - Check the Giveaway Winners Page
GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES: PLEASE read the Official Guidelines
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a Hershey Prize that includes an apron, cookie cutters, set of recipe cards and variety of Hershey’s baking products.
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count. Giveaway will remain open until December 14, 2012 at 10 p.m. CST. The winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- What is your favorite Holiday treat using Hershey’s products?
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Follow Hershey’s on Facebook, Pinterest and/or Twitter - leave a separate comment for each
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade - leave a separate comment for each
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter - leave a separate comment for each
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Pinterest
For more Hershey’s Treats, follow my Sweet Treats Pinterest Board
Disclaimer: Compensation and products for review were provided by Hershey’s. I received a free sample of the product for the purpose of this review and to facilitate a giveaway. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Hershey’s.