Whether you are hosting a Halloween Party and need some easy make ahead treats to serve, or just creating a fun treat for your family on Trick-or-Treat night, I have several for you to choose from. And for the Pumpkin lovers, I have some Pumpkin Treats that are perfect for Halloween as well.
Oh and what about all that leftover Halloween Candy? We need to use that up too, so I have gathered up some my favorite recipes for you.
It’s time to serve up those fun Halloween Treats, perhaps the kids will love Gummy Worms or Witch Fingers or maybe a creepy tarantula.
- Homemade Candy Corn
- Sour Gummy Worms
- Candy Corn Jello Shots
- Halloween Crunch
- Homemade Caramel Apple Pops
- Witch Finger Cookies
- Halloween Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker
- Witchy Push Up Pops from Lady Behind the Curtain
- Spooky Brookies from Shugary Sweets
- Googly Eye Doughnuts from Your Homebased Mom
- Monster Mash Candy Bark from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Haunting Hooting Owl Pretzels from Better Homes & Gardens
- Chocolate Pumpkin Spider Doughnuts from Inside BruCrew Life
- Chocolate Snack Cake Bats from Hungry Happenings
- Dracula’s Dentures from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Truffle Tarantulas from Better Homes & Gardens
Pumpkin isn’t just for Thanksgiving or Fall. Pumpkin Treats are perfect to serve for Halloween too!
- Mini Pumpkin Mousse Pie with Meringue
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Muffins with Streusel Topping
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Dip from A Cowboy’s Wife
- Pumpkin Spice Spiderweb Cookie Pizza from Crazy for Crust
- Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodles from Mom on Time Out
Halloween Party Treats
These treats are perfect to make and serve at a Halloween Party. They are always crowd favorites and can be made up ahead to free up time on Party Day.
- Caramel Cashew Bars
- Caramel Apple Nut Bars
- Chocolate Caramel Nut Bars
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Mini Caramel Apple Fondue
- Pecan Caramel Popcorn Crunch
- Mini Caramel Apple Pizza
- S’mores Buffet
- Homemade Jolly Rancher Lollipops
- Gourmet Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Caramel Pumpkin Spice Popcorn from Inside BruCrew Life
Leftover Halloween Candy Treats
My boys would always come home with a ton of candy from Trick-or-Treating. I would usually store some away in the freezer to use later during the holidays. But if your kids are anything like ours, they get a ton, here are some great recipes to use up that Leftover Halloween Candy.
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Butterfinger Cupcakes
- Mini Fried Candy Bars
- Peanut Butter Bar Cookies
- Reese’s Heavenly Peanut Butter Trifle from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Kit Kat S’mores Bars from Very Culinary via In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Pumpkin Spice Kiss Cookie Cups from Chocolate Moosey
- Reese’s Pumpkin Muffin Tops from The Domestic Rebel
Looking Halloween Party Food? We have Appetizers, Main Dishes, Side Dishes and Drinks over on Pocket Change Gourmet.