Who doesn’t like to get pampered and made all pretty??? I know I do! I will admit, I actually enjoy getting my hair washed at a salon. It’s the most relaxing few minutes of my day! The massage they give while washing my hair is just amazing. I could sit there all day long! And of course I can never get my hair as nice as they do either. I’m not sure if it’s the hair products or hair tools but it never comes out the same.
Well this next prize package is perfect for your Valentine!! She can enjoy getting her hair done at Hair Cuttery, maybe even a hair color or just a wash and blow dry and then she can try and recreate the experience with products to use at home!!
About Hair Cuttery:
In 1974, with only $5,000, Dennis and Ann Ratner opened the first Hair Cuttery in West Springfield, Virginia, introducing a revolutionary new brand of salon where clients could walk in and get a new look with no appointment necessary. Now with nearly 800 salons on the East Coast, in New England, and the Chicago area-and plans to open more in the coming years-Hair Cuttery is the largest privately-held full-service salon chain in the United States.
Hair Cuttery wants you to experience their services and products to help you get ready for your Valentine’s Day date by giving you an awesome prize package valued at approximately $150 consisting of one of the following:
- If you live within 20 miles of a Hair Cuttery Salon you’ll receive 3 products from Cibu’s Spring Roll Curl and Hydration Collection, A Hair Brush, A Hair Tool (Hair Dryer or Flat-Iron) and a Certificate for Hair Cuttery salons to get pampered!!
- If you do not live within 20 miles of a Hair Cuttery Salon you’ll receive 6 products from Cibu’s Spring Roll Curl and Hydration Collection, A Hair Brush and A Hair Tool (Hair Dryer or Flat-Iron).
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can even gain up to 3 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 4 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included.
- What is your favorite hair care product, your *must* have product??
BONUS ENTRIES: Please leave a seperate comment for each entry.
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles or Hoosier Homemade (leave a comment letting me know that you do … if you are already a subscriber … you get a second entry as well!)
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook or Twitter (leave a comment letting me know that you do … if you are already a follower on Facebook or Twitter … you get a third entry as well!)
- Follow Hair Cuttery on Facebook or Twitter.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Friday, January 28th. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
This giveaway is part of the Grateful Giveaways Event being hosted by myself and 11 other bloggers. You can increase your chances of winning one of 12 prizes, by visiting each of them and entering the same way as you did here. You have plenty of time to get to all of them, since the contest will be open for five full days.
EACH of the 12 participating blogs has their own prizes to give away so make sure to enter on each blog for the best chances to win! Use this Spreadsheet to keep track of your entries!
As one final reminder, you will want to check out the terms of the giveaway by visiting the Grateful Giveaways: Celebrating a Season of Giving Facebook page. Just click on the TERMS tab at the top of the page. (Note that by entering this contest, you agree that you have read the terms and are eligible to enter this contest).
I received the same prize package as the winner to facilitate my review. My opinions of these products are 100% my own.