GIVEAWAY CLOSED…winner announced soon
First, I need to begin by apologizing. This post should have gone up a month ago, and I have just been so super busy, I didn’t have take the time to get the Bake Sale done. I had large plans in my head of hosting a Great American Bake Sale and sharing all my great ideas…but alas, my time is up.
So instead, I’m going to give you some details about this fantastic project and offer you a $25 Gift Card to buy some baking supplies and host your own Great American Bake Sale!
Domino Sugar and Share Our Strength have joined forces to help end childhood hunger. If you are a Food Network fan like me, I’m sure you have seen Sandra Lee and some of the other stars talking about this great campaign.
You can help!!! Please donate to help end childhood hunger!
HoosierHomemade was provided $25 Gift Card for the Bake Sale, the opinions are our own. Domino Sugar is providing HoosierHomemade with a $25 Gift Card to giveaway to one lucky reader. For more information on Hoosier Homemade’s policy, please visit my Disclosure Page.
Enter to win a $25 Visa Gift Card!
Hurry! This giveaway will only be open until Thursday, July 1st at 8 p.m.cst! Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
- Visit Share Our Strength, make a pledge, come back and tell me about how you will help fight childhood hunger!
- Become a Subscriber to Hoosier Homemade and/or It’s A Blog Party (half way down in sidebar)
- Follow HoosierHomemade, It’s A Blog Party and/or Domino Sugar on Twitter ( 1 entry for each follow, leave your Twitter ID, so I can follow you)
- Tweet about the giveaway ~ Win a $25 GC from @DominoSugar and @HoosierHomemade http://bit.ly/cwUNr7 (Leave a comment with the link to your tweet, hover over the time-line and click to grab the URL)
- Fan HoosierHomemade, It’s A Blog Party and/or Domino Sugar on Facebook (1 entry each, seperate comments and leave your Facebook name, Please)
- Join Hoosier Homemade’s Blog Frog Community, and/or It’s A Blog Party’s Blog Frog Community, Start a Discussion, and/or add a reply (1 entry each, seperate comment please)