There are many of my cake recipes that I have made into muffins or cupcakes. These Graham Streusel Muffins are some that work perfectly.
I shared my Graham Streusel Cake with you last winter, but wanted to share these muffins too.
Even though I enjoy baking from scratch, sometimes my time is limited, so starting with a cake mix for these muffins is perfect!
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix plus ingredients on box (oil, eggs & water)
- 1½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Walnuts or Pecans, chopped
- 1½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ⅔ cup Butter or Margarine, melted (I use a little less)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix the Graham Cracker crumbs, nuts, cinnamon and butter until well combined, set aside. Prepare cake mix according to directions on box.
- Fill each liner with a couple tablespoons of cake batter, top with a sprinkle of crumb topping, add more batter and more crumb topping.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
These go great with a cup of tea, for a snack, breakfast, and even dessert. They freeze well, and could be removed to throw into lunch for the kiddos.
I’m linking to…Eat at Home