Summer is right around the corner! Preparing your lawn right now so you can enjoy it all Summer long is important. Founded in 1945, Pennington Seed is leading the way with the highest quality seed within the industry, that makes your lawn simpler to establish and maintain. From seed treatments to protect young seedlings, to varieties selected for their increased root growth to help reduce water usage and fertilizer demand.
We have been working on our lawn with Pennington Seed. And now you can too! Pennington Seed is giving a lucky reader the chance to win a $100 Gift Card!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED – Check the Giveaway Winners Page
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a $100 Gift Card provided by Pennington Seed.
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count.
If you are reading this in email, please comment on the post.
Giveaway will remain open until Friday, April 20, 2012 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- What area of your lawn would you like to see improved?
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Leave a comment with your lawn concerns or question
- Follow Pennington Seed on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Doug on Twitter
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Pinterest
Disclosure: Pennington Seed, Inc. and their parent company Central Garden & Pet partnered with bloggers such as me to help educate us all about grass seed. As part of this program, I received compensation and was hosted by the company for a kickoff event. They did not tell me what to what to say about the use of the products. Central Garden & Pet believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Central Garden & Pet’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.