The big game is just about here…the Super Bowl! Are you cheering on the 49ers or the Ravens? Me? I like it for the food. We have shared 50 Super Bowl Recipes and also some Super Bowl Snackin’ ideas, but of course, we love dessert around here. So what’s better than Football Shaped Treats?
Whether you are hosting a Super Bowl Party or having a fun Tailgating Party before you watch your favorite College Football Game, these Football Shaped Treats are sure to be the hit of the party!
- Touchdown Brownies – Betty Crocker whips up these easy to make and fun to eat brownies!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Footballs – who doesn’t love chocolate and strawberries? Domestic Fits shows you how to make them.
- Touchdown Cookies – add some fun to your table with these football shaped cookies from Taste of Home
- Oreo Football Truffles – Bakerella teaches you how to make these cute little footballs from Oreo cookies
- Frosted Peanut Butter Football Cookies – the combination of chocolate and peanut butter is always a hit
- Football Cake Pops – Cake Pops are all the rage! Learn how to make these fun football shapes from Baked with Love and Butter
- Football Cocoa Crispy Rice Treat – Jeanne Benedict uses a football cake pan to make this fun treat
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cream Pie Footballs – Shugary Sweets shares her recipe for these popular treats
- Football Cupcakes – Mini cupcakes shaped into a Football cake from Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter
- Peanut Butter Football Truffles – Whether you eat them on a cupcake or by themselves, they are delicious!
- Football Whoopie Pies – who doesn’t love Whoopie Pies? Jenny Steffens shares her recipe
- Peanut Butter Football Dip – Crazy for Crust makes a delicious peanut butter dip into a football
And if you are looking for more Super Bowl Recipes…we have you covered with our huge round-up of 50 Touchdown Super Bowl Recipes that you are sure to love!