Welcome to Cupcake Tuesday! If you are new here, grab a cup of tea or a glass of milk and enjoy a cupcake!
Fall is definitely in full swing! It has been in the mid 50′s for several mornings, warming up throughout the day, thankfully.
Blogland is also in full swing for Fall! So many great recipes and decorating ideas! Be sure to join us on Monday for a fun filled week, while we Celebrate Autumn! Get your ideas ready to add and stop back everyday to grab some new ideas, and fun giveaways too!
Did you sign up to receive the FREE Cupcake Printables? They are super cute! I’d also appreciate it if you could take my poll in the sidebar, for the Cupcake Newsletter!
Today I have some really cute Fall Cupcakes! I started with the ideas from Hello, Cupcake! book, and changed the acorns a bit. The leaves I just created on my own.
And…a video showing you how easy they are to make
Aren’t they fun?
Fun Fall Cupcakes with Acorns made from an Easy Spice Cake recipe on HoosierHomemade.com.
- Spice Cake (recipe below)
- Buttercream Frosting tinted Copper (or other Fall color)
- Gold Foil liners
- Candy Mold for leaves
- Candy Melts ( I used chocolate, orange, yellow and red)
- Chocolate Jimmies (sprinkles)
- Black Licorice
- Butter recipe or yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk (learn how I make Buttermilk )
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put about 1/4 cup of batter into each cupcake liner.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 – 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
- Watch this video to see How to Decorate the Fall Cupcakes .
Be sure to head on over and link up to Delicious Dishes (Tues a.m.) on It’s A Blog Party, my other blog, where I host a different linky party everyday!
Now, it’s time to share your creations! Please be sure to link back to this post so your readers can enjoy all the entries and visit one or all of the participants.