My Father-in-law is a very sentimental man, he enjoys telling his children and grandchildren stories about his childhood and his life.
When Winston, from SandDune Publishing, which happens to be from Indiana also, contacted me, I knew right away the Between You and Me Journal would make an awesome Father’s Day Gift for my Father-in-law, or any Dad or Grandpa.
We gave him his journal last weekend, while he was visiting for my son’s graduation and he loved it. Each hardcover, spiral-bound book measures 6 ½ ” x 7 ¼ ” and contains 35 – 45 fun-to-ask and fun-to-answer questions. It’s very high quality!
HoosierHomemade was provided a Between You and Me Journal for our review, the opinions are our own. SandDune Publishing is providing HoosierHomemade with a Between You and Me Journal to giveaway to one lucky reader. For more information on Hoosier Homemade’s policy, please visit my Disclosure Page.
Enter to win a Between You and Me Journal of your choice!
You can enter once per category, per day! So come on back and enter again! Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Giveaway Closes at midnight, Monday, June 14th.
- Visit Between You and Me, leave a comment with your favorite color
- Become a Subscriber to Hoosier Homemade
- Become a Subscriber to It’s A Blog Party (half way down in sidebar)
- Follow HoosierHomemade, It’s A Blog Party and/or Journal Dude on Twitter (1 entry each, seperate comments please)
- Tweet about the giveaway: Win a @JournalDude from @HoosierHomemade http://bit.ly/duj4xc #DadsRock, #journal4dad (Leave a comment with the link to your tweet, hover over the time-line and click to grab the URL)
- Fan HoosierHomemade, It’s A Blog Party and/or Between You and Me on Facebook (1 entry each, seperate comments please)
- Post on your Facebook wall about the giveaway (Leave a link to your page)
- Join Hoosier Homemade’s Blog Frog Community, Start a Discussion, and/or add a reply (1 entry each, seperate comment please)
- Join It’s A Blog Party’s Blog Frog Community, Start a Discussion, and/or add a reply (1 entry each, seperate comment please)
- Does your Dad/Hubby Rock? Tell us why you think so!
Visit these blogs for more giveaways!
Balancing Beauty & Bedlam, Common Sense With Money, Faithful Provisions, Fashion Cents For Mom, Hoosier Homemade, IGOBOGO, Kingdom First Mom, Moms Need To Know, Mrs. Moneysaver, Passion For Savings, Penny Pinchin Mom, She Saved, Surviving The Stores and The Thrifty Mama