With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, I couldn’t let the day go by without sharing a few treats for you to bake up. Whether you are baking cupcakes or a special dessert, I have some great ideas for you!
Mother’s Day Cupcakes…
- These fun Stiletto Cupcakes were in the Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter.
- The Ring Cupcakes are super easy, watch my video showing you how to create them. I think the Rings along with the Stiletto Cupcakes would also be great for a little girls party.
- Flower Pot Cupcakes are easy to make, and fun to put together. A great project for kiddos to do for Mom.
- These beautiful Flower Cupcakes were shared in today’s Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter.
Some of my favorites from the past year…
- Flower Cupcakes made with mini marshmallows, another great project for the kiddos.
- An oldie but goodie…Black Forest Cupcakes…my favorite!
- Mini Reese’s Cupcakes..a mini chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting and decorate with a mini Reese’s
- These Key Lime Cupcakes are a perfect Spring Dessert too!
Mother’s Day Desserts…
- One of my all time favorite desserts, and the most viewed post here on Hoosier Homemade! Twix Bars!
- This made from scratch cake is well worth it! Fresh Strawberry Layer Cake
- Or maybe some easy, make ahead Triple Berry Shortcakes for Mom
- Show Mom how much you love her with some Cookie Dough Truffles. They are a lot easier than you think, and I even have a video showing you how to make them.
And don’t forget Mom at Breakfast time…
For the Mom who loves to garden…just take out the chocolate bunny and maybe replace with a small box of chocolates.
Are you baking for Mother’s Day? Share what you would love to have!