Today we are celebrating Thanksgiving with three fellow bloggers for our Virtual Thanksgiving Dinner. Our main course, Oven Roasted Turkey Breast shared on Pocket Change Gourmet, Bacon Croissant Stuffing shared on Crumbs and Chaos, Sweet Potato Casserole in the Crock Pot shared on Wholesome Mommy, Pumpkin Cake shared on Mommy Hates Cooking and to finish the meal, Cranberry Apple Spritzer.
Mocktails are all the rage now, at least according to the Cooking Channel. And I couldn’t be happier, since I’m not much of a drinker myself. This Cranberry Apple Spritzer takes just 3 ingredients and goes together in a snap making it the perfect drink to enjoy with your Thanksgiving Dinner.
Joining us as we enjoy our Virtual Thanksgiving Dinner…
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast from Pocket Change Gourmet
- Bacon Croissant Stuffing from Crumbs and Chaos
- Sweet Potato Casserole in the Crock Pot from Wholesome Mommy
- Pumpkin Cake from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Cranberry Apple Spritzer from Hoosier Homemade
Linking to…Gooseberry Patch