Welcome to Cupcake Tuesday! If you are new here, grab a cup of tea or a glass of milk and enjoy a cupcake!
Before we get started with these SUPER fun Cocktail Cupcakes, I wanted to be sure you all knew about the Cupcake Challenge that starts next week. I’ve listed the details for you over on the Cupcake Tuesday page. I hope you can join in the fun!!
Also, in case you missed it, on Saturday, I started a new feature, Hoosier Homemade’s Weekly Review, among other things, I’m highlighting some of my favorite cupcakes from Cupcake Tuesday (I did a fun collage too). Be sure to include a link back to Hoosier Homemade either in your post or on your blog, or I can’t feature you.
Before you watch the video, I need to tell you that I’ve been at the Water Park all day with the boys. My face is a little “sun kissed” to say the least, and I was trying to get this video put together for you before I lost daylight. So, please bear with me, but I think you will LOVE them!
So…what do you think? Are they not the cutest ever???
Cocktail Cupcakes supplies…
- White cake mix plus needed ingredients (you can learn how I make my cake mix taste like I made it from scratch, in my video)
- Coloring…my favorite is Wilton
- Candy…various candy, Jelly Belly’s, Skittles, Gummi Lifesavers, etc, I apologize, in the video I called them Cocktail Combo, they are actually…Cocktail Classic Jelly Belly, and they come with Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri, Mojito, Peach Bellini, and Pomegranate Cosmo. YUM!
- Frosting…canned works best for melting
- Glasses for baking…I bought mine at the Dollar Tree
Update: I’ve had several people ask, I’m sorry, I thought it was in the video, but I might not have said it…you need to fill the glasses about 1/2 full with batter. The martini glasses will fit a standard size cupcake.
Rootbeer Floats and Cokes supplies…
- White cake mix with a little brown coloring
- Buttercream Frosting with a little brown coloring
- Wilton #12 round tip
- Glasses and straws
You may also like –
And my new eBook…Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness