We have been celebrating Chinese New Year all week long. Yesterday we shared the Chinese New Year Celebration we created, complete with recipes like Orange Mango Chicken and Wonton Soup. For our side dishes, we served Fried Rice made with Sun-Bird Seasoning and veggies with a dipping sauce made with World Harbor Island Mango Marinade.
And of course, the Dragon Cupcakes were also a hit!
In honor of Chinese New Year, Sun-Bird Seasonings is hosting this giveaway. Here’s a little round-up of more recipes using Sun-Bird Seasoning you could make for your Chinese New Year Celebration.
Sun-Bird Seasonings are a perfect way to get dinner on the table fast! And great anytime, not just for Chinese New Year.
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a prize pack including five various seasoning packets (all different flavors) and a $15 gift card – a $30 value provided by Sun-Bird Seasoning
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count.
Giveaway will remain open until Friday, January 27th . 2011 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- What recipe would you like to try for your Chinese New Year Celebration?
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Follow Sun-Bird Seasoning on Facebook
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet, Follow PCG on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Subscribe to It’s A Blog Party, Follow It’s A Blog Party on Facebook and/or Twitter
Disclosure: I’m a Guenther/Sun-Bird Blogger Advocate and this is a sponsored post. These opinions are all my own and have in no way been influenced by another person.